Post Office Life Insurance Offers
The Post Office® is now more than it ever was - an independent multi-channel business, with a vibrant, fast-growing financial services business, separated from Royal Mail and embarking on a new era of growth, modernisation and customer excellence in serving the UK population.
We have the largest retail network in the UK with almost 11,800 branches. And we want to grow further: we are a multi-channel business providing more than 170 products and services to our customers but our vision is to deliver more. Our financial services business, for instance, is one of the fastest growing in the UK, with almost 3 million customers, a growing mortgage business and a current account being piloted in 2013. The Post Office®, trusted and part of the fabric of our society, is an increasingly credible alternative to the high street banks.
Up to £128.57 cashback
Please Join or Login below to take advantage of these offersGet Cashback
More Ways to Save with Post Office Life Insurance
Please Find Below The Expected Cashback Levels For This Merchant.
Standard Cashback : 0.9%
Life Insurance : £67.50
Life Tier 1 : £19.26
Life Tier 2 : £35.37
Life Tier 3 : £64.26
Life Tier 4 : £96.48
Life Tier 5 : £128.57
Over 50 Life Insurance : £67.50
Over 50 Tier 1 : £19.26
Over 50 Tier 2 : £35.37
Over 50 Tier 3 : £64.26
Over 50 Tier 4 : £96.48
Over 50 Tier 5 : £128.57
What Can Stop Me Earning Cashback?
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your cashback to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount.
- If you purchase using the Post Office Life Insurance mobile app via the Exclusive Rewards app.
- If you pay for your purchase using gift card.
- If you purchase a gift card & gift vouchers.
- If your purchase is not fully completed online.
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Cashback rates.
Good to Know
- Cashback is available on genuine, tracked purchases completed immediately and wholly online.
- Purchases at this merchant should appear as pending within 24 hours. They will remain at this status until the merchant confirms the purchase is eligible for cashback. Once this happens your purchase will reach the ‘confirmed’ status on your account.
- The vast majority of transactions from merchants track successfully, occasionally a transaction may not get reported. If you believe this to be the case, please submit a "Missing Cashback" claim within 45 days of the transaction.
- Cashback may initially track at a lower or higher rate and update to the correct rate on confirmation.
- Cashback is not issued by the merchant. If you have any queries regarding cashback or payments, please contact Exclusive Rewards Customer Support directly and not the merchant.
- Even though we do our best to keep the information on this page up-to-date, it may be out of date from time to time.
- The vast majority of merchants do pay cashback on the full basket price, occasionally some may only pay cashback minus VAT, delivery charges, card payment fees, surcharges, taxes and any other additional charges.
- If you purchase products across multiple cashback rates in one session, the lowest rate will track against the full 'basket' amount.
- Cashback will only track if the merchant can track your purchase to us. This means that you must click the 'Get Cashback link', go straight through to the merchant website and make the purchase in the same session without exiting your internet browser.
- The merchant reserves all rights to take action (including legal action) as is considered necessary in its sole discretion in order to prevent or redress any fraudulent or otherwise unlawful use of their website.
- The cashback offered is only available as shown at the time and the merchant reserves the right to withdraw their offering at any time.
- Cashback rates are subject to change and may increase or decrease at any time.